Hire A Professional Transport Shipping Company for Corporate Relocation of Your Car
Corporate relocations need proper planning and organization where every detail has to be addressed. It is not only your household goods, but your car as well that needs to be relocated.
Why choose an executive auto transport company?
Hiring a vehicle shipping company:
- Makes the entire relocation process easier by just filling out an online form, getting a quote, and scheduling time for pickup and delivery
- Spares you from the time, energy, and expenses of driving down your car
- Discounts are offered if companies need to relocate more than one car at a time
Hiring an auto transport company
Consider shipping your car under corporate relocation by choosing the services of Ship A Car, Inc. that are tailored specifically to streamline the shipping process for various corporate clients. They have helped many business partners with their moving process for more than a decade. Visit their website shipacarinc.com and get an instant quote with a shipping estimate by just filling out a form.
Ship A Car Inc. understands corporate relocation as they had been working with big and small businesses providing executive auto shipping. Their vehicle relocation services handle the entire transport process making you completely stress-free.
Types of transport services
1) Door-to-door transport: the driver comes to pick up your vehicle and delivers the car to the desired location making the process easy for you.
2) Terminal to terminal transport: this involves a storage facility where the car will be stored in a local facility center. You will have to reach a location to pick up your car.
3) Open transport: Your car will be exposed to weather and road dust.
4) Enclosed transport: This provides extra protection as the truck has sidewalls and a roof to protect the car. Owners of classic, luxury, and vintage cars utilize enclosed carriers to avoid any risks.
- Economy shipping: this is the cheapest option but the delivery takes time.
- Priority shipping: this is the basic option with delivery within one to six days
- Guaranteed shipping: this is the most expensive and delivers the vehicle on the guaranteed date as soon as possible.
Research properly to ensure to choose the transport company for the best car shipping experience.
- Check their registration if they are licensed, insured, and bonded
- Check online reviews on Google, BBB, Yelp to read what past customers have to say about their experience
- Check the company’s website for a good online presence and professionalism
- Speak with their representative if they sound friendly and helpful.
The factors that determine the cost of your car shipping are:
- Make and model of the vehicle: Whether normal make or luxury model
- Distance: Shipping across the country will cost more
- Pickup and delivery location: If the destination is far away from the highway, it will cost more
- Season: Summer is the busiest season when the rates increase
- Carrier option: Closed or enclosed carrier
- Urgency: If you need your car ASAP
The entire moving process might seem overwhelming but with the help of a professional car shipping company for executive auto transport, a corporate relocation seems like a breeze.